Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Scuba Dive interview with my father AKA scuba Steve

 This is an interview I did with my dad on Scuba Diving. I chose my dad because he was the first person in my family to get certified.




1. Was it hard for you to become certified?
 -No but it wasn't exactly easy. It takes skill and studying
2. Where is your favorite place to dive?
 - Haven't dove there yet
3. What is your favorite thing about diving?
 - It's cool that you can breathe underwater
4. When do you want to dive next?
 -Before lobster season ends which is March 31
5.Where is the next place you want to dive and why?
 -Florida Keys because I'll be one vacation.
6.Where is the first place you have dived?
 -Looe Key
7.Who is the next person you will dive with
 - My family
8. Why did you get Scuba Certified?
 -I've always wanted to since I was a kid
9.Where is your dream dive?
 - Great Barrier Reef
10.Who did you take the Dive class with?
 - My two brother In-laws

4 comments:

  1. i really like your post i wish i could get my license because this blog makes me really want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew thank you very much. I greatly appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really intresting blog i wish i could get certified, it seems like all of the studying and hard work pays off in the end.

    ReplyDelete